We aim to make our website accessible for people of all abilities and disabilities, including older audiences, and those with visual, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us at (877) 479-5679. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
In order to aid the use of this site, we regularly review and introduce new editorial and design requirements to improve the accessibility of the site to those users who may have special needs or may be using assistive devices. These features include but are not limited to:
- consistent navigation with menus in the same location on all pages
- text alternatives on image links
- logical document structures to assist screen readers and other assistive technology
- dynamic resizing of the website to fit any screen size
- major browser compatibility, including Internet Explorer or Edge, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome. We recommend you install the latest version of the browser on your device.
If you have any comments about the accessibility of the site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.