Riverview Behavioral Health is the area’s only full service mental health treatment center with a comprehensive continuum of psychiatric and behavioral health services:
- Acute inpatient child & adolescent services
- Sub-acute (residential) child & adolescent inpatient services
- K-12 Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) educational services
- School-based services for children and adolescents
- Acute senior adult inpatient services
- Off-site mobile assessment services
Treatment is under the medical direction and supervision of our staff psychiatrists and administered by nurses, social workers, therapists, recreational specialists, special education teachers and a team of other caring mental health professionals.
Riverview Behavioral Health offers a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self awareness, social skills, and personal growth that is monitored in a safe environment 24 hours a day 7 days a week.